David Villa to NYCFC

pudge & rodge said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
pudge & rodge said:
How would it be a short term loan if it would, in your words, equate to a year?..

Well the mls season starts in march, so I just meant a loan for until around January and then meet up with the nycfc squad for their pre season games.
He'll be off somewhere before the MLS season as Reyna has just confirmed that, just not us. Maybe just straight back to Atletico or even Valencia.

But it would be just 5/6 months rather than a year tbf

Some talk on there forum that he might be going to Melbourne Heart for a few games as they are allowed a guest player for 10 games. Would be ridiculous for a guy like that to play in the A-league but it would be a good way to raise the profile of Melbourne

I know it's an impact signing, like Beckham for LA galaxy, but you'd think with the career he's had that he wasn't short of a few bob. Still only 32, he could have played at the top level for a few more years and cashed in on his name when he was in his mid 30's. Seems a waste to me. He may as well be holding a suitcase full of cash in this picture. They don't even have a football kit?
_75247918_davidvillanyfcjpg.jpg

alfabianchi said:
I know it's an impact signing, like Beckham for LA galaxy, but you'd think with the career he's had that he wasn't short of a few bob. Still only 32, he could have played at the top level for a few more years and cashed in on his name when he was in his mid 30's. Seems a waste to me. He may as well be holding a suitcase full of cash in this picture. They don't even have a football kit?

I smell you raggy!! not even subtle. hurts more every day for you fuckers don't it!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richards30 said:
alfabianchi said:

I smell you raggy!! not even subtle. hurts more every day for you fuckers don't it!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weirdo, why would anyone give a toss about NYCFC, or 'soccer' in the US?? The best league in the world is right on our doorstep. I'm making a comment on a great player throwing in the towel too early.

Stop being a corporate whore, and think for yourself.

alfabianchi said:
richards30 said:
alfabianchi said:

Weirdo, why would anyone give a toss about NYCFC, or 'soccer' in the US?? The best league in the world is right on our doorstep. I'm making a comment on a great player throwing in the towel too early.

It is his decision to go the MLS then really, nobody forced him.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing and all that ,but i wonder if he ever regrets not coming to City a few years back when it was rumoured that we were close to getting him ? He has seen the facilities, and now heard the plans for the City Football Group, has seen the trophy wins probably spoken to Silva and Negredo and i wonder if he now thinks hmmm i wish i had been part of that earlier?

alfabianchi said:
richards30 said:
alfabianchi said:

any need for the comment about suitcase full off cash???

richards30 said:
alfabianchi said:
richards30 said:

any need for the comment about suitcase full off cash???

If NYCFC get players like Lampard and Villa the more will soon follow. I've heard players like Pirlo, Gilardino and Lescott are soon to follow. This movement of old stars can awaken the football or ´´soccer´´- culture in the US which would be amazing for the game.

Pirlo would be cool on the pitch but he seems a bit of a strange fish so maybe not the best to help develop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.