David Villa to NYCFC

i8rags said:
Sheik Yermoney said:
Villa rumoured to be having a medical at the Alexandra hospital in Manchester this morning.
Check out the pics on the men website, utterly bizzare. Sorry no link

Why are they bizarre?

BpIVk5zIYAACw_F.jpg:med

For how many rumours there were of Villa joining City, it's hilarious him eventually joining our newer venture in New York. The first project didn't get him, but the second one did.

And is he small? Or is Ferran just huge?

Too bad he probably won't come here. Would've been great to have one extra attacking option.

Great signing.

Just thinking, with the MLS season not kicking off until next year, if him and maybe another big name signing for them (Lampard maybe) might come over to us on loan until the new year, especially with us not being able to spend big until January...

Just a thought.

CTID

oakiecokie said:
SiWatts90 said:
This is big news for NYCFC, should gather a lot of interest for them, just hope Soriano isn't putting them first and has City business at the top of his list!

Dear oh dear oh dear !!!! The mentality of some people.

The mentality of this person right here is that of a Manchester City fan, I personally couldn't give a flying shit about NYFC, Melbourne Heart or any other team as I have only ever and always will only support one team. If that makes my mentality bad in any way, that is fine, I can deal with that quite happily.

If you want to buy into the whole City Football Group, great, good on you, I just know where I would prefer our head honchos were focusing their attention right now.

SiWatts90 said:
oakiecokie said:
SiWatts90 said:
This is big news for NYCFC, should gather a lot of interest for them, just hope Soriano isn't putting them first and has City business at the top of his list!

The mentality of this person right here is that of a Manchester City fan, I personally couldn't give a flying shit about NYFC, Melbourne Heart or any other team as I have only ever and always will only support one team. If that makes my mentality bad in any way, that is fine, I can deal with that quite happily.

If you want to buy into the whole City Football Group, great, good on you, I just know where I would prefer our head honchos were focusing their attention right now.

You haven't got a clue.

SiWatts90 said:
oakiecokie said:
SiWatts90 said:

You do realise that both go hand in hand don't you?

Having a club like NYCFC helps MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.