David Villa..

Bollocks.

Having said that, if David Villa came here he'd be the best finisher at the club. But there's more to strikers than the ability to put the ball in the net I know.

If we managed to get rid of Balotelli and Dzeko, I'd love for us to go for Villa.

Matt the Giant said:
Bollocks.

Having said that, if David Villa came here he'd be the best finisher at the club. But there's more to strikers than the ability to put the ball in the net I know.

If we managed to get rid of Balotelli and Dzeko, I'd love for us to go for Villa.

David Villa gives you a lot more than finishing. He works his balls of in every game, he is a quality player and even at his age he would be a quality signing.

unexpected item said:
Steve Bates, a man who really has the inside track at the swamp

6IU43.png

Some fight that would be - UAE vs Qatar

unexpected item said:
Steve Bates, a man who really has the inside track at the swamp

6IU43.png

A) It's Steve Bates.

B) It's The People.

C) Say no more.

VOOMER said:
Matt the Giant said:
Bollocks.

David Villa gives you a lot more than finishing. He works his balls of in every game, he is a quality player and even at his age he would be a quality signing.

I agree.
It would be such a joy to see him link up with Merlin once again.

waspish said:
Think Balotelli will go out on loan to an Italian side and getting him would be a no Brainer

Do you think he disrupts the rest of the team? W have an idiot at work and he brings everyone down!

Graham Hunter said we're in contact with Villa's agents. Great player, would improve us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.