David Villa..

the fact that spurs fans are getting giddy about signing villa tells me all i need to know:

no thanks. hes on the wrong side of his career and wants way too much in wages.

not to mention the 'sky sources' that said this morning city and liverpool have been offered to him are late to that party, i specifically remember TH posting that weeks ago

Footy Rumour Network ‏@FootyRumoursNet 59s
We have no new news on Isco, but City speaking with Barca regarding David Villa as a straight replacement for Carlos Tevez.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wouldn't be against Villa provided he's not asking for ridiculous wages. Just because a player is over 30 doesn't automatically mean they become past it.

I will not mind if City did sign David Villa. There is definitely a few good years left in the player.

People underestimate having a bit of experience up top when the going gets hairy too. He's seen it all, done it all, owns all the T-shirts.

adrianr said:
People underestimate having a bit of experience up top when the going gets hairy too. He's seen it all, done it all, owns all the T-shirts.

Bang on my friend. We'd get a great couple of seasons out of him. Has an almost telepathic understanding with other Spanish Dave...

oh god pls get villa to city. he's class. unmatchable finishing and movements off the ball.
and even Aguero, Dzeko , guidetti can learn a lot from his experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.