De Bruyne?

STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! This quotes are not 100% true! What his agent said is:

"Kevin remains a player of Wolfsburg and is focused on his work for the club. I had to read a lot of bullshit in the media. We have to wait to know if the clubs have found a solution. It is a decision of the clubs, not ours. Right now, there are no planed medicals and Kevin is happy here."

That is what he REALLY said!
And breathe....

Sky Sports just posted these quotes:

De Koster said: "I have read a lot of nonsense in the media. Kevin remains a Wolfsburg player and is focused on his job at the club.

"We are waiting to discover whether any agreement has been reached between the clubs. That is for the clubs to decide, and not for us. There is no medical planned at this stage, and he is happy at Wolfsburg."

Kevin's agent is playing this like any agent with a brain would, his client first. But he has absolutely requested the transfer to city yesterday - guaranteed.

Allof was quoted yesterday as saying "Kevin's head has been turned"... He said that BECAUSE Kevin and his agent themselves have requested the transfer...

Now its down to Wolfsburg to work with on a fee agreement + terms or any other extras or if they simply want more, which I doubt because Wolfbg were aiming for what City have offered them already.

Fuck sake this place is full of flapping cunts ... One no mark journalist with a German sounding name posts some bullshit on Twitter and its time to slit each others wrists. When will people learn to stop taking whatever other people say as truth!! Sky Sports news and Papers are a place for transfer gossip and that's all it is gossip ... Calm the fuck down

Tbf he was the one who broke the news yesterday about us bidding mate. Let's just wait and see over the next few hours.. Most like we tell the press we have cooled our interest if it really is not happening.

So......Wolfsburg have gone from saying KdB has had his head turned, and dropped a dig it's financially motivated, to he's staying at the club and has rejected City.

Hmmmm. Nah.

Tbf he was the one who broke the news yesterday about us bidding mate. Let's just wait and see over the next few hours.. Most like we tell the press we have cooled our interest if it really is not happening.
Who broke it? I remember seeing it on Goal and the Telegraph before everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.