De Bruyne?

It's like this I believe:
VW owns Wolfsburg.
VW also owns Audi.
Audi owns 9,9% of FC Bayern Munich
Martin Winterkorn is CEO of VW, and chairman of the board of Audi
Martin Winderkorn is also member of board of FC Bayern Munich
Besides this VW is a sponsor of the German version of the FA cup, Audi owns 10% of FC Ingolstadt plus is a heavy sponsor of the club (new in the Bundesliga this season)

So there are surely enough potential for conflict of interest, conspiracy theories, if you like such things.

I think KDB will have to say that he wants to go to us, for this to happen. I would hope he has done that already, and we are just seeing the signs of price negotiations in the press.
You're right about Winterkorn, but as you say VWs share in Bayern is 10% through one of their subsidiaries. As they fully own Vfl Wolfburg, why would they be trying anything like this?

It's like this I believe:
VW owns Wolfsburg.
VW also owns Audi.
Audi owns 9,9% of FC Bayern Munich
Martin Winterkorn is CEO of VW, and chairman of the board of Audi
Martin Winderkorn is also member of board of FC Bayern Munich
Besides this VW is a sponsor of the German version of the FA cup, Audi owns 10% of FC Ingolstadt plus is a heavy sponsor of the club (new in the Bundesliga this season)

So there are surely enough potential for conflict of interest, conspiracy theories, if you like such things.

I think KDB will have to say that he wants to go to us, for this to happen. I would hope he has done that already, and we are just seeing the signs of price negotiations in the press.
You're right about Winterkorn, but as you say VWs share in Bayern is 10% through one of their subsidiaries. As they fully own Vfl Wolfburg, why would they be trying anything like this?

It's a weird situation with Germany. The fans get cheap season tickets and the game is very fan friendly but each club is owned/run by major German companies and there will be underhand tactics at play. It's a bit like the Qatari involvement with Barca that clearly stretches beyond shirt sponsorship. There are bigger forces at play which is why it's been vital to get experienced people like Txiki and Ferran involed in the running of the club. They've been there and dunnit and they'll know exactly how to broker big deals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50+1_rule see exceptions

So we still don't know whether or not our bid has been accepted ?

No, and klaus Allofs propensity to outright lie to the media (he has a history of it) means this is going to be a real woman of a transfer saga until it's over. Everything we hear from English sources about the player wanting to move, the offers going in etc. will be replied to with denials and, judging by yesterday, insults.

I hope de Bruyne demands to leave, it's incredibly patronising for his manager to say "I'd understand if it were Real Madrid.... Etc" as if they'd be happy to let him go to a club he wanted to, but only if it was a club they respected as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.