De Bruyne?

Was told tonight that PSG are in pole position for De Bruyne rather than us, but that we're still trying to complete the deal.

Personally thought di Maria was their main target, should be an interesting few days.

Yup, I heard the same and posted it a few days ago.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/de-bruyne.308784/page-250#post-8697357

KDB wasn't interested in PSG originally but some personal situation made him more open to the idea. But PSG will only sign one of him or Di Maria, I'm pretty sure, and they seem to be progressing with Di Maria so all is not lost here.

Sterling had mentioned that he had a favourable chat with Hart whilst on England duty its to be hoped Vinny had done similarly in order to proverbially lead the horse to water Even send yaya and Viera to Italy for pogba all worth a bash and think of the Air mile points

Was told tonight that PSG are in pole position for De Bruyne rather than us, but that we're still trying to complete the deal.

Personally thought di Maria was their main target, should be an interesting few days.

Oh for fuck's sake.

I hope you maintain your recent KFA status mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.