De Bruyne?

200 pages to go - we should absolutely not give up! Either of KDB or PP are going to be significant signings now and KDB is a better bet than PP

I see the point you're making but Sterling did make it difficult for Liverpool to keep him by ruining his relationship with the fans.
You mean like not signing a new contract extension? Hmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't KDB not signed a contract extension either?
I think souring the relationship with fans was more to do with the arrogance of Liverpool's entitled "Histree boys " and Rodgers trying to manipulate the situation in the media

We had to pay the asking, regardless. Remember our first bid was £25m!

Sterling was only earning £35k a week and had two years left, his impact on the situation was zero, outside of stating he would not sign a contract extension.

How is De Bruyne's situation different? He's got 4 years left, won't ask to leave, and he's not even on a small wage.

As far as I see it, as long as De Bruyne and agent are saying they'll happily stay, their impact on the transfer is not just zero, like sterling's, but negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.