De Bruyne?

Yes but he had a hard time in England, and Manchester is not a good town to live, to say that atleast. Maybe he is speculating about his next move next Year? I would love him here , but if No fine, get another Player ( Midfield)

Firstly Manchester is a fantastic city to live in.

Secondly, he'll actually be living on the Cheshire plains I suspect, out Alderley Edge way, like a lot of the footballers do.

Firstly Manchester is a fantastic city to live in.

Secondly, he'll actually be living on the Cheshire plains I suspect, out Alderley Edge way, like a lot of the footballers do.
It was until the Metrolink destroyed the City Centre.

I'm certain it's just semantics, Ric and it's almost certain he's told them of his desire to leave.
Weren't his exact words something like 'we're not handing in a transfer request, that's not the way it's done in Germany'

How do you know we are still in for him?

It was looking likely a few days ago, but the prospects of a deal are fast receding - judging by the reports that he is not going to submit a transfer request - seen as key a few days ago.

Can't say I am too bothered about this one. If we're going to spend £50m on a player we can only do it so many times. As long as the commitment is there to buy the best available players it will happen, but maybe not with this player.

Worst case scenario is we were in for him a few days ago, which in itself blows the "Wolfsburg wouldn't sell him" argument out of the water.

I don't KNOW we're still in for him, as I've no personal links to insider information, however those who post on here and do have such information are unanimous in their assessment that this deal is very close, and that we're still very much involved. That will do for me as far as proof goes.

My apologies for linking to the mirror, but De Bruyne at £57m wouldn't make the top 10 Premier League transfers, adjusted for inflation.

Worst case scenario is we were in for him a few days ago, which in itself blows the "Wolfsburg wouldn't sell him2 argument out of the water.

I don't KNOW we're still in for him, as I've no personal links to insider information, however those who post on here and do have such information are unanimous in their assessment that this deal is very close, and that we're still very much involved. That will do for me as far as proof goes.
The Guardian report, where they quote his agent, suggests to me that the info posted on here is wrong even if it's made in good faith.

When you say all our targents, you mean KDB and Paul Pogba ?
I reckon we actually are in for Otamendi now that the rags "are not interested" according to SSN. Makes sense to me, we need to be solid in Europe and it will push Kompany to be at his best - he has absolutely no competition.

Saying that I think Demichelis proved last season he is our best CB on current form. His experience shines through, he organises the back line very well and I feel much more comfortable when he's in the defence than Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.