De Bruyne?

My apologies for linking to the mirror, but De Bruyne at £57m wouldn't make the top 10 Premier League transfers, adjusted for inflation.

Understand why you did add the link, but I've removed it. If they are going to be heavy handed and threaten legal action for copying and pasting articles rather than linking to them then that's their prerogative, but I'll be damned if we'll direct traffic and ad revenue their way as a "reward" for their tactics.

The Guardian report, where they quote his agent, suggests to me that the info posted on here is wrong even if it's made in good faith.

Agents have agendas, I'm not convinced anything they say can ever be trusted. This has been a game of chicken between Wolfsburg and De Bruyne for weeks, each waiting for the other to blink, stating De Bruyne won't be handing in a transfer request is just the latest move. Someone, at some point, is going to flinch.

I'm still told that he definitely informed Wolfsburg of his desire to join us yeterday. Makes his agent's comments in The Guardian today seem odd though, unless he's just playing on cultural/semantic differences between saying you want to leave and formally handing in a transfer request.

It's crunch time. This is where we find out if our interest in the player was genuinely reciprocated or whether they (the player and his agent) used us to increase the player's profile and to cement a move to Bayern next year.

Understand why you did add the link, but I've removed it. If they are going to be heavy handed and threaten legal action for copying and pasting articles rather than linking to them then that's their prerogative, but I'll be damned if we'll direct traffic and ad revenue their way as a "reward" for their tactics.

More than fine with me! I hadn't been able to find an up to date version of Paul Tomkins work without a fee.

The point stands though, i presume 57m would put him just after Di Maria. United and Chelsea have a fair few in the top ten and apart from a couple, the outlay has been rewarded with trophies.

can see him coming for 50 odd million just before the transfer window closes, Wolfsburg having our pants down and txiki looking like a mug on the negotiating side of the table.

but we will have our man at the end of all this. wish we were more slick like Chelsea re transfers

Only Ric will know how close to the action his source is. Could be someone in the media although I think he's a club related source.

Is there any actual news in this 1300 page thread I've wasted part of my life on?

(Note to self, don't bother in future.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.