De Bruyne?

Can't say I am too bothered about this one. If we're going to spend £50m on a player we can only do it so many times. As long as the commitment is there to buy the best available players it will happen, but maybe not with this player.

I firmly believe KdB is worth it. He's an excellent player, not just in terms of his skill but also his drive, energy, and desire to influence the game and even make magic happen, sometimes from nothing. He's shown that specialness that only the greats possess and he looks to still be improving. Quite frankly, I'd take him over Hazard any day because, while Hazard has the better technical skills, he still all too often focuses on showing off without end product. KdB is ruthlessly efficient. Not to mention Hazard's diving.

Maybe a tad unfair to compare Sterling to KdB given his youth, but I've never seen Sterling have the singular impact on a match for Liverpool as KdB has had for Wolfsburg time and time again. And that's exactly the sort of player we need!

can see him coming for 50 odd million just before the transfer window closes, Wolfsburg having our pants down and txiki looking like a mug on the negotiating side of the table.

but we will have our man at the end of all this. wish we were more slick like Chelsea re transfers

They did a great job selling de Bruyne for £18m when he's now going for approx. £50m.

Very slick.

Pep Guardiola:

I know that already 2 Weeks before : Müller and Götze will stay with us and De Bruyne will stay in Wolfsburg

How does he knows that?

They did a great job selling de Bruyne for £18m when he's now going for approx. £50m.

Very slick.

To be fair, it's only £50m because we are being held over a barrel. And they bought de Bruyne for £7m, hardly played him and sold him for £18m. That's not bad business is it.

And anyone who can get £50m for David Luiz deserves respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.