De Bruyne?

I think the removal of post count is a good thing it will stop bew posters getting bombarded with rag comments.

Spot on. I've been on here 7 years, don't post often. So what? Too many think it's their own exclusive little site and anyone less than 1000 posts is in some way inferior.

Really. Sorry to disagree boss, but I like to know the number of posts a posters has, helps me whether I take them seriously or not

Ha, no worries mate. Doesn't really make any difference to me. I'm happy to go with whatever the consensus is. Although Ducado will shout at me for taking the thread off topic.

For what it's worth I was in wagamamas in print works in walks mangala and friend they arrived on segways .ends up sitting next to me and my missus and daughter lovely guy not much English ,so I posed the question when's de bruyne coming ,tomorrow he responded ,its for sure .his words.not itk but thought I'd pass it on .

Yeah and I was in maccies and guess who was In the queue, the one and only Wilfried Bony, started speaking with him and after a conversation about whether to get a McVeggie or some McChicken nuggets we move on to kdb. Said the signing was imminent announcement tomorrow or Saturday, will wear 14 and our wilf will get no9 , that's why wilf knows. Lovely chap just passing it on.

Ha, no worries mate. Doesn't really make any difference to me. I'm happy to go with whatever the consensus is. Although Ducado will shout at me for taking the thread off topic.
Just an idea Ric but could it not just be an option on your profile bit, ie show post count, don't show post count.

Yes I tend to stay on the sidelines but when your having dinner and a city player plonkz himself next to you well I had to ask if only for the sanity of the transfer forum few.I did my bit.I'll be there o. Sunday .
Cheers for the info, sounds like good news soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.