De Bruyne?

Really. Sorry to disagree boss, but I like to know the number of posts a posters has, helps me whether I take them seriously or not
whenever a new poster writes anything other than happy clappy they immediately get accused of being a rag, its ridiculous. Why should their opinions count for any less?

You've been on here a long time but this could be only your second post ever, if only there was a way for me tell.
I think the removal of post count is a good thing it will stop bew posters getting bombarded with rag comments.

Really. Sorry to disagree boss, but I like to know the number of posts a posters has, helps me whether I take them seriously or not
Katie hopkins posts non stop on twitter and everything that comes out of her mouth/fingers is dross, so dont think a post count matters

Doing my once every couple hours check on this thread. I'm just ready for it to be done with one way or the other.

Guess I'm out at least for another couple hours:

jeannie-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.