De Bruyne?

FFS - if you want to wave your post count around in people's faces then go and play the 'Music Association' game for a week. I couldn't give a toss personally - if you chat bubbles, come across like an 8 year old or don't entertain me I simply skip through your posts.

Otherwise could someone give me a 'heads up' to what is happening with the KDB transfer please

Don't get this logic, if you've only posted say 50 times and you start a thread saying pellers out, I for one ain't gonna read it, I personally would prefer someone with 1000 posts to start it as the chances are it's been seriously discussed by them with others on here, meaning there is more likely gonna be some sense to the thread.

I don't really see what difference it makes if a person who starts a thread has 50 posts or 10000. Their opinion is equally valid and other contributors to the thread may have the high post counts that you seem to value.

That people are judging posters on their post count is probably a pretty good reason to get rid of it.

What makes somebody's opinion a lot less, just because they have only just joined the forum? Smacks of number count snobbery, or big car, little dick syndrome.

Not arrogant but I will be as disparaging as I like when clowns are treating a major transfer like this like a dance at the school disco.

The fact that people seem to think City have come this far without the player's indication he wants to come is laughable. Pathetic in fact.

This is simple financial brinksmanship and I admire City's approach. The days of us being financially naive are long gone. We aren't some new kid on the block who the players are doing a favour to. We are a top table club.

Clown and stupid.....fine.
The fact that we shouted from the rooftops we were going BIG in the market is what is naive and childish for a top club and relatively new on the block ( Juve Madrid such red scouse) I could list them all day we have been very naive in the past and have been again.
Sorry if my MHO doesn't suit

I don't really see what difference it makes if a person who starts a thread has 50 posts or 10000. Their opinion is equally valid and other contributors to the thread may have the high post counts that you seem to value.

That people are judging posters on their post count is probably a pretty good reason to get rid of it.

A friend of mine here has less than 100 post, writes for one of the big newspapers and analyses football. Then there's "Dave, the handyman", has +10 000 posts.

I think that says it all.

Which alone can be incredibly deceptive was we have plenty of long time WUM's with tiny post counts who joined years ago.
Don't get this logic, if you've only posted say 50 times and you start a thread saying pellers out, I for one ain't gonna read it, I personally would prefer someone with 1000 posts to start it as the chances are it's been seriously discussed by them with others on here, meaning there is more likely gonna be some sense to the thread.
How could it be` seriously discussed` if it has not been posted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.