De Bruyne?

Regarding post count absence, when I first joined the forum, everyone of my posts was vetted by mods prior to being posted.
This happened for about 20 posts then I was allowed to freely post directly.
I was assured there were very good historical reasons for doing this so my question is do the mods still check validity of posts this way ?

As a new poster I can confirm this is still the case.

Didn't say that at all, it's more likely to be a serious thread with more active discussion, therefore it holds more credence.

Why is that? I don't see any logic to that statement at all. Are you seriously saying you open a thread that you think sounds interesting and then see the poster has a low post count and so decide not to read or contribute to it?

If the thread is of interest, it will stimulate discussion regardless of who has started it. If it isn't, it will quickly slip off down the forum.

KDB will come to City but he isn't going to force the issue.
We've known this for a while so why the press articles?
Easy - this is simply Wolfsburg reafirming to City what has been said in private - i.e. to pay up or fuck off.

KDB will come to City but he isn't going to force the issue.
We've known this for a while so why the press articles?
Easy - this is simply Wolfsburg reafirming to City what has been said in private - i.e. to pay up or fuck off.

maybe for a young player wih the quality he has and the potential to get even better maybe we should?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.