De Bruyne?

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson 2m2 minutes ago
Pedro is City's fall-back option if they can't get Kevin De Bruyne. Wolfsburg have still to reply to their £47m bid.

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson 53s53 seconds ago
City will keep pursuing for De Bruyne, but will switch back to Pedro if they feel it is not going to happen.

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson 20s20 seconds ago
De Bruyne does not look like he will agitate for the move, so City must decide if they will offer over £50m.
I like Pedro, but I'd rather go in to the season with what we already have in attack, maybe use the money somewhere else, like in midfield. Then again, those who make the decisions probably think we need more goal-scorers.

photo.jpg

Yeah, that joke isn't funny any more.

I don't think it has anything to do with £3m. I just think we've left it too late for Wolfsburg to bring in a more than adequate replacement. KDB is far & away their best player, losing him would be curtains for their season.

I think we'll get him for a lower fee next summer.

Then why are we still talking to Wolfsburg. If what you say is correct negotiation would have been terminated. Have a little patience.

Then why are we still talking to Wolfsburg. If what you say is correct negotiation would have been terminated. Have a little patience.

True. But it's to their CL advantage to keep us dangling long enough until we don't have time to get a great alternative in.

How unprofessional are wolfsburg coming over not even replying to an offer.

If we can't get kdb if rather go for Reus than pedro.

I think people are underestimating Pedro. To be honest I think he was always underestimated under Guardiola, with the focus always on Messi and Villa, now Messi and Neymar.

He's not been in the best form recently, but remember this is they guy who benched Alexis Sanchez for so long he left Barcelona. If he gets a regular run in a team he will be right up there. I definitely don't want to see the rags get hold of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.