De Bruyne?

People are saying this is done and it's just bravado etc.

The Bundesliga kicks off tomorrow. What if KDB plays as expected and get seriously injured say ruptured cruciate. There's bravado and stupidity, if he plays tomorrow then I think the deal done scenario is a load of b*llocks

Just curious. If the Guardiola story is true - even just that we are going all out for him in 9 months time let alone have agreed anything - would he have had any say in any of this Summer's transfer dealings? Even just by talking over on the quiet the sort of team he would like to inherit.

Are there any signs of his possible influence on what is going on here in terms of targets or names being linked if main targets fail.
To know the answer to that you would need access to the inner sanctum of inner sanctums..........

Your post is suggesting that Txiki could have already closed these deals out - is that a correct asumption on my part?

I am not making it personal in "blaming" Txiki or anyone else. But could business have been done earlier in the window? Who knows, but yes perhaps it could.

The Bundesliga kicks off tomorrow. What if KDB plays as expected and get seriously injured say ruptured cruciate. There's bravado and stupidity, if he plays tomorrow then I think the deal done scenario is a load of b*llocks

This all day long!

a voice of sanity and reason in amongst the bunfight that is the De Bruyne thread!

A journo and a Rag now I'm going well here. Neither so sorry to disappoint, a City fan who lives in Perth, Australia and gets up all hours of the night to watch us play. Was asking if there was any news going around in England about the De Bruyne transfer saga I spose you'd call it as twitter and football websites are doing my head in so thought I'd ask here.

Where in Perth do you live pal? Lived over there a few years ago myself. As for De Bruyne, pretty sure it will be finalised shortly. No mention in the press we've walked away so it will get done.

Ignore him mate. KDB will be a City player as soon as its possible. Tolmie has confirmed it today again and told everyone not to worry. A friend of mine who offered the Delph deal before any press got hold of it has said its 1000000000% done. Just bravado going on now.
Just a pisser that he could potentially have played some part in the Chelsea demolition on Sunday... I'd love to have seen Maureen's fizzog (sp)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.