De Bruyne?

Just curious. If the Guardiola story is true - even just that we are going all out for him in 9 months time let alone have agreed anything - would he have had any say in any of this Summer's transfer dealings? Even just by talking over on the quiet the sort of team he would like to inherit.

Are there any signs of his possible influence on what is going on here in terms of targets or names being linked if main targets fail.

No & no again

I don't think it has anything to do with £3m. I just think we've left it too late for Wolfsburg to bring in a more than adequate replacement. KDB is far & away their best player, losing him would be curtains for their season.

I think we'll get him for a lower fee next summer.

Max Kruse was brought in pretty early.

Just a pisser that he could potentially have played some part in the Chelsea demolition on Sunday... I'd love to have seen Maureen's fizzog (sp)

But imagine if we beat the chavs on sunday, and THEN go and massively strengthen the team with one of the best attacking players in Europe - already 5 points clear of Mourinho.

And you my friend are talking bollocks.I have supported this club for 47 years and i was there in the old second[in effect the third] division standing getting piss wet through,watching us get tonked by some mediocre side, in some shitehole of a ground and getting the piss taken out of us by the local inbreds.

Those days are thankfully gone and like it or lump it we ARE the richest club in the world and some of us want to see us competing worldwide at the very top and winning a shed load of trophies before we shed off this mortal coil.We will NEVER be rags in Blue due to that misery and grounding we all endured and in spite of the laughs along the way it was on the whole fucking misery! Now you and some others might still want to stand there in sack cloth and ashes saying,''At least we are not rags,we have the right attitude!'' but some of us want some joy and sunshine in our lives,we have on the whole fucking earned it with big shiny bells on! If spending a lot of money to watch the top players in sky blue and wanting to see us win trophies makes us rags then i have news for you....we already are,or you have fallen asleep and missed the last seven years!

Yeah well I don't care how long you've been around because so have I.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to demand more money from our owner, which is what you are doing. And if that ever becomes the norm for City fans, then I'll leave you all to it.

Luckily I think it's only a small percentage who have that attitude, but it's normally recent fans who talk like that, not long term blues.

I think signing De Bruyne after Chelsea takes all the pressure out of the game. Worst case and we lose against Chelsea, we suddenly have an immediate pick me up with the news that De Bruyne has signed - and the Chelsea game is forgotten. Win and sign him, well that would just be lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.