De Bruyne?

I agree. He's not worth it. However that might well be what Wolf think they must be offered to part with a player they don't want to or need to sell. So long as the player does not agitate to leave they can ask any stupid price they like. But let's hope we can get him for something a little more reasonable.

Tolmie seems confident still, so i'm guessing 50m will do it.

Have I moaned about the owner? I simply said that we should have learned from the Hazard debacle.....

The poster you quoted, was saying the owner should make sure we don't miss out on these deals, as he's very rich. You said 'good post' I said 'no it isn't'. For some reason, since then, you've been telling me I want to return to the days of failure.

I think it's completely wrong & unfair to just expect the owner to buy us players & it's also nonsense anyway, because the club has to break even due to ffp.

Not sure how refusing to play extortionate additional fees after a price and deal has been agreed is a "debacle." I walk away from every deal in my business when someone "retrades" a deal after we shake hands or sign a contract. Debacle would be signing someone who is too injured to play. Or pay so much we can't make payroll. Fair play to Chelsea for being willing to pay any and all costs, but there's no shame in "losing" a deal to someone who was willing to pay a lot more.
I'll humour you,,, his agent (Father) wanted £6 million I believe

Was it a mistake not to pay that? we'll never know but with Hazard in our team, do you think we'd have won the league last year? If so then the £6 million would have been a good investment

Right?

Those that "turn" are more likely newish converts, if you can still remember the smell of piss in the toilets at Maine Road, trudging back at double time to your car, to get a head start before the mad dash ( while still staying til the final whistle) and hoping no-ones keyed it, then I think you'll be ok.
Some call it an inferiority complex "likkle City" , but if you still sit there not relaxing until we're atleast 3 up with 85mins on the clock, I don't think you'll ever lose that sense of grounding, it's like an invisible tattoo
so true unless we were 3-4 up and the ref had the whistle in his mouth we were never "safe"

Honestly this site used to be such fun to come on. I used to post on here loads, but now only come on to read and find transfer updates. I've looked through a fair amount of pages on this thread to see what the latest is and I can't find anything.

All there is, is a load of "you're full of shit" "I'm worried about our squad" "what's Txiki doing"

It's depressing. We've got one of, if not the best squad in the league. For me anyone we eventually sign is a bonus and further cements us as favourites to win the league. I really don't think we need to add anything to achieve our objective.

Now for the pettiness, can we not open a forum specifically for arguments. Let's call it "let's take this outside" so then people who want to have a petty argument can do it without spamming a informative thread.

Lastly can someone please give me an idea of where the De Bruyne transfer is up to.

word. x
Nope but I can tell you all breeds of dogs that Germany gave us

I`m still convinced we will have more news on Sunday. If its going to happen it there will be a pre match announcement. The best indication will be if KDB plays this weekend.

The poster you quoted, was saying the owner should make sure we don't miss out on these deals, as he's very rich. You said 'good post' I said 'no it isn't'. For some reason, since then, you've been telling me I want to return to the days of failure.

I think it's completely wrong & unfair to just expect the owner to buy us players & it's also nonsense anyway, because the club has to break even due to ffp.
Google "speculate to accumulate".....

My last post on the subject as it's becoming a pissing contest

I know we can't spend limitless amounts of money but what we have allegedly offered and what Wolfsburg allegedly want are only circa 6.5% apart..... we'd get that back in appreciation and winnings.....No brainer and saves all the pissing about

I'll humour you,,, his agent (Father) wanted £6 million I believe

Was it a mistake not to pay that? we'll never know but with Hazard in our team, do you think we'd have won the league last year? If so then the £6 million would have been a good investment

Right?
Wasn't that the Isco deal with old man getting a back hander

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.