De Bruyne?

Blackburn is well connected at the club, and that ties in with what I've been told. De Bruyne wants to come, Wolfsburg want to extract the maximum fee possible. We've offered £47m, they want £57m. Common sense suggests a deal will be made around £52m.

Any idea if it's just 47m outright or does that include add ons?

Blackburn is well connected at the club, and that ties in with what I've been told. De Bruyne wants to come, Wolfsburg want to extract the maximum fee possible. We've offered £47m, they want £57m. Common sense suggests a deal will be made around £52m.

Not questioning your info but what's changed since you thought 46/47m would seal it?

Wolfsburg getting greedy?

If they really don't want to sell what's stopping them increasing their demand everytime we up our bid?

I know transfers don't really work like that but don't see why it couldn't happen.

Not questioning your info but what's changed since you thought 46/47m would seal it?

Wolfsburg getting greedy?

If they really don't want to sell what's stopping them increasing their demand everytime we up our bid?

I know transfers don't really work like that but don't see why it couldn't happen.

Wolfsburg shifting the goalposts I think.

The club isn't on the wind up regarding this deal imo (unless you are connected to either Vfl Wolfsburg or Bayern Munich). De Bruyne wants to sign for us (he isn't going to sign a new deal at Wolfsberg, despite one being on the table for a while) but doesn't want to lose out on any bonuses Wolfsberg owe (hence not submitting a transfer request).

Last edited:

Any news Ric when we'll make a new bid? Cheers for your info by the way mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.