De Bruyne?

Sky Germany :

PSG and Manchester City have both bid 70Million Euro for De Bruyne. Wolfsburg will decide his fate next week

I am going to sound arrogant, naïve or nutty here but you can rule out PSG with them signing Di Maria.

First reports were they wanted 40m£-45m£, then 50m£, now 57m£?!
surely that's not how negotiating a deal works? If someone tells you they will only sell at a given price and the moment you are willing to pay the price they say oh well now I want more, thats ridiculous

Serious question is he actually worth what Wolfsburg are demanding? That is a damn serious amount of cash to be throwing at a club for a player valued that highly and yet I've only ever seen him play a few times. The deal would put him almost up there with the likes of Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale with the selling value almost and dare I say it Di Maria.

There is nothing on Sky Germany's Twitter or site about PSG - is this on their TV channel?

Serious question is he actually worth what Wolfsburg are demanding? That is a damn serious amount of cash to be throwing at a club for a player valued that highly and yet I've only ever seen him play a few times. The deal would put him almost up there with the likes of Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale with the selling value almost and dare I say it Di Maria.

It's still be less than James Rodriguez and I don't think there is much between them at all

Also less than Di Maria -> United.

Similar to both Sterling and Pogba in that they are young enough to develop further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.