De Bruyne?

Serious question is he actually worth what Wolfsburg are demanding? That is a damn serious amount of cash to be throwing at a club for a player valued that highly and yet I've only ever seen him play a few times. The deal would put him almost up there with the likes of Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale with the selling value almost and dare I say it Di Maria.
He had a wonderful season last year and was player of the year in his league, which is one of the best four in the world. That being said, it's so hard to put a concrete value on players with so many variables these days. I will say he fits perfectly into our system and could be a star for nearly a decade with us.

I am going to sound arrogant here but you can rule out PSG with them signing Di Maria.

No idea if this is true or Wolfsburg leaking this.

If Paris are back at the table, we have a BIG problem.

KDB has some personal family issues and was very much leaning towards PSG before they signed Di Maria.

I suspect one last bullshit leak from Allofs.

No idea if this is true or Wolfsburg leaking this.

If Paris are back at the table, we have a BIG problem.

KDB has some personal family issues and was very much leaning towards PSG before they signed Di Maria.

I suspect one last bullshit leak from Allofs.
If the PSG link is true...they must have someone going out...hope not tho...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.