De Bruyne?

So if everything on here since yesterday is correct and taken at face value, this player should be ours within 72 hours. Wolfsburg want 50m we have lodged a 50m bid, the rest should be straight forward.

If only things were so simple. :-)

Did you see Allofs quotes in BAMS? (Sunday edition of BILD)

- maybe I go out on a limb (sorry I don't know how you say it in English :D ) when I said Kevin will stay at 99,9%

- he confirmed that they already hold talks how to act after a sale

Best quotes for a long time. Pretty sure he is ours, many Bayern fans feel the same :-)

Of course Liverpool didn't want to sell Sterling, but once they'd resigned themselves to losing him, it played out more or less precisely how they wanted it to - they got the fee they wanted, and they got the 'moral victory' in the press with us paying over the odds.

I have no agenda, all I've done is explain why I've grown sceptical of Txiki recently, give it a rest with the pathetic personal attacks.
You've lost the plot if you think that was a personal attack. Or is it the case now where posters are not allowed to comment on the paucity of your case without you becoming defensive? Like I said, you say you want a discussion but the reality is you are on a crusade to vilify the DoF and use every available piece of evidence to do so, even when you are shown this evidence to have more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.
You don't want to discuss, you want to ram your opinion down our throats and when I, and others disagree, you claim it's a personal attack.
If there's anyone chatting shit in here it's you, especially when asking moderators to have other posters warned because they have said your posts were idiotic.

Last edited:
I do believe in the future Kevin de Bruyne together with Sterling will go some way to emulate the impact that Yaya and David Siva have made over the years. To get these transfer targets is testimony to everyone in the clubs management and we should count our blessings.
That said I was mesmerised by David Wagstaffe and Bert back in the day and you can't put a price on that.
It seems we will get this De Bruyne transfer over the line doing what has to be done in current times. Keep the faith.
Come on City let's show Chelsea our ambition today.

The ideal situation would be us getting KDB and then Wolfsburg using some of the fee to go and buy Pedro :)

- he confirmed that they already hold talks how to act after a sale

Great stuff.
But you just know the next quotes will be something along the lines of, until City meet our 60m valuation of Kevin, he will stay at Wolfsburg. One step forward, two steps back in this transfer saga.

I've just checked my bank, I can't afford to chip in towards the fee, so I'm out. But if you know anyone who can afford it associated with the club, let them do it on my behalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.