De Bruyne?

£50m for a good set-piece man? Better than Kolarov at set pieces, or Charlie Adam? I can't comment about his abilities as I have seen him play once, but that recommendation is not convincing
The fuck? No we're paying £50m for one of the best attacking midfielders in the world atm, and he's only 24. May I remind you that last season he scored 17 goals and had 29 assists, he's class and would fit in the team perfectly, he'd replace Navas.

.....in your opinion, which is likely as uninformed as many peoples on here.

Which is what i put in a follow up post. I'm not informed, i don't claim to be. Just my opinion. Are we not allowed to post those now as if so, maybe the board should shut down.

I see SWP's back is climbing on as well. Oh how i've missed his aura of friendliness and positivity.

Which is what i put in a follow up post. I'm not informed, i don't claim to be. Just my opinion. Are we not allowed to post those now as if so, maybe the board should shut down.

I see SWP's back is climbing on as well. Oh how i've missed his aura of friendliness and positivity.
Climbing on? Wipe your fanny. I said "based on?"

But surely if you are going to post , doesn't it need to add something to the thread, yours simply stated your opinion with nothing to support it, there are lots of posters on here who are to varying degrees ITK, when they post it is worth reading. Yours isn't.

and sorry for calling you Surely :)

For anyone yet to see it. The video even has Aloffs wagging his finger and looking fucking annoyed at the end. Can't believe he was put in that position in front of all those people.

But surely if you are going to post , doesn't it need to add something to the thread, yours simply stated your opinion with nothing to support it, there are lots of posters on here who are to varying degrees ITK, when they post it is worth reading. Yours isn't.

and sorry for calling you Surely :)

- He might not want to rush back to the Premier League after his Chelsea experience (a doubt, not fact).
- Dragged on longer than the Sterling deal, so indicates bigger barriers to sale that aren't about finance.

My opinion. Now go ahead and contradict me as the sea of piranhas on here primarily look to disagree rather than agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.