De Bruyne?

- He might not want to rush back to the Premier League after his Chelsea experience (a doubt, not fact).
- Dragged on longer than the Sterling deal, so indicates bigger barriers to sale that aren't about finance.

My opinion. Now go ahead and contradict me as the sea of piranhas on here primarily look to disagree rather than agree.

So it is wrong to contradict you ?

For anyone yet to see it. The video even has Aloffs wagging his finger and looking fucking annoyed at the end. Can't believe he was put in that position in front of all those people.

It is quite clear that KDB was made to repeat the words of the presenter. From the way he speaks you can also easily hear that he really does not want to say it. So IMO this was clearly a trap. Now we know that KDB surely wants to leave, don't we?

Which is what i put in a follow up post. I'm not informed, i don't claim to be. Just my opinion. Are we not allowed to post those now as if so, maybe the board should shut down.

I see SWP's back is climbing on as well. Oh how i've missed his aura of friendliness and positivity.

Your post could be misconstrued as being an informed one stating a fact, there was no suggestion of doubt or opinion in it, just simply stating the deal wasn't going to happen. We've had enough ITK, and pretending to be ITK people making statements like that without poorly structured posts also fanning the flames. If it's your opinion then fine, just be careful to word it so it's clear you're stating an opinion and not relaying facts/details you've managed to get your hands on.

For anyone yet to see it. The video even has Aloffs wagging his finger and looking fucking annoyed at the end. Can't believe he was put in that position in front of all those people.

Fuck and everone lost it yesterday. What was he supposed to do? What would you do when in such a position?

- He might not want to rush back to the Premier League after his Chelsea experience (a doubt, not fact).
- Dragged on longer than the Sterling deal, so indicates bigger barriers to sale that aren't about finance.

My opinion. Now go ahead and contradict me as the sea of piranhas on here primarily look to disagree rather than agree.

The vast majority on here will tend to be optimistic to the point of insanity as it's more fun to think positively. However in this case, all the news is favourable from people with genuine connections. It may still have a twist but you can surely appreciate why most seem optimistic?

Can't believe everyone got in such a tizz about it, I don't understand German but the guy interviewing him is clearly leading him in a way to get him to say something that the interviewer wants him to say. Piss poor form trying to take advantage of someone who can't speak German very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.