De Bruyne?

For anyone yet to see it. The video even has Aloffs wagging his finger and looking fucking annoyed at the end. Can't believe he was put in that position in front of all those people.

You can tell from that video how ill at ease De Bruyne was when he was made to repeat those words.

Your post could be misconstrued as being an informed one stating a fact, there was no suggestion of doubt or opinion in it, just simply stating the deal wasn't going to happen. We've had enough ITK, and pretending to be ITK people making statements like that without poorly structured posts also fanning the flames. If it's your opinion then fine, just be careful to word it so it's clear you're stating an opinion and not relaying facts/details you've managed to get your hands on.

Look when I joined Matty, think you need to take a step back, i'm not exactly new and require finger wagging and schooling. Mancityscot said the exact same thing in the Ottamendi thread and he isn't getting replies like this from anyone.

Think this thread needs to be taken back on topic rather than posts like this derailing it. PM me next time if you aren't happy with a post where the reply starts to take the thread off topic which you have just moaned at other members about doing the same.

No, but I'm expecting more contradictions than agreements as that is the general trend that has grown with members on here.
Tbh mate everything that's happened over the last 24 hours points to the deal being very much a goer. The reaction from his agent after KDB got played at the awards ceremony should tell you this isn't off in any way shape or form.
I think that's why people go on the attack. It's the same over on the Otemendi thread. Evidence shows that a deal is iminent yet there are still posts with one line just saying " this isn't happening" without adding anything which might qualify their reasoning.

If he comes, fantastic, if not, then Nasri, Navas, and maybe Lopes have the incentive to make the most of the opportunity.
I do believe Nasri can get back to his best this season, infact the whole team do look hungry, which comes from the top down ( Vinny, Yaya, Aguero, Silva) look at how Sagna has uooed his game, Kolarov linking up with Sterling etc.. Its not the end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.