De Bruyne?

I repeat, where did the Bayern story originate from? If nobody knows where, then wtf are people flapping about?

I'm thick skinned I'm not going to worry about a mob on an Internet forum

You'd have to be thick skinned being the life and soul of the party you obviously are

I see different opinions are unwelcome on bluemoon

Not at all...just consistent moaning to the point of boring opinions

Some of you have resorted to insults - shame really it's a sad indictment on city fans and a forum which I enjoy

Interesting turn of phrase

If we do end up signing him he is gonna have to play out of his skin to win a few over. Not exactly giving the impression he's thrilled at the prospect of coming here is he?

Luckily that guard includes The Sheikh and Khaldoon, who to be honest I would back to have marginally better judgement than you and Forzacitizens.

think it's down to a chosen few now - must have a timer or something stupid - "something has gone wrong, lets start blaming Txiki!!!"

I always try and argue the myth about football and brains with my non football loving friends. But then again "hmmmm???"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.