De Bruyne?

I'm incredibly relaxed over this signing.
I'm 100% convinced its happening and I'm 100% convinced he's going to be an excellent addition to our squad and the main reason for being so laid back to this, is how well the team are performing! If we have to wait for the last hour in the window to seal the deal, so be it. The team is playing so well, De-bruyne, Otamnedi or any other new arrival will most probably have to wait a few games before they get a close to the starting line-up anyway.

He'll be ours by the close of the window and that's all that's important.
I'll drink a glass of whatever your supping ..... cheers blue!

I must admit I haven't seen a lot of De Bruyne we have chased him for so long is the willingness to get this deal done overshadowing his true worth to us the fans I mean by that £50million+ is and should be Pogba territory

Have we got anyone at the airport to track De Bruyne?! I can't wait to see the photo of him at the hospital completing his medical, just hope it's clear whether it's him or Mangala this time.

I must admit I haven't seen a lot of De Bruyne we have chased him for so long is the willingness to get this deal done overshadowing his true worth to us the fans I mean by that £50million+ is and should be Pogba territory
No pogba is £70m+ territory, it's just how the market is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.