De Bruyne?

If he has been watching Belgium, it will have been from the comfort of his armchair

I was out drinking with the Brugge fans on Monday and Tuesday night; must say what a bunch of sound guys.
They thought De Bruyne to be better than Hazard for Belgium; only small disappointment was they weren't as fond on Kompany but this was due to him playing for Anderlecht.

Been working with a German guy this week in Norway... He is a Bayern fan and reckons Allofs is a decent guy

Pity he has made himself look a proper arsehole in this debacle...

Hope it's done soon
That's because Allofs wouldn't be such a dick when dealing with fellow German clubs. It's only when it comes to dealing with foreign clubs, he shows his true colors.

Does it mean what i think it means Ric? Are you saying its done?

I've just heard what LoveCity has posted, namely that a bid (€72m) has now been accepted. Still don't think the deal will be confirmed until the start of next week, but barring a Delph-like u-turn from De Bruyne then it's as good as done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.