De Bruyne?

You may be right.... We need to have a whip round and send him the "Transfers for Dummies 2015" book off Amazon
whistle.gif

transfersfordummies.jpg

I was out drinking with the Brugge fans on Monday and Tuesday night; must say what a bunch of sound guys.
They thought De Bruyne to be better than Hazard for Belgium; only small disappointment was they weren't as fond on Kompany but this was due to him playing for Anderlecht.

You weren't with that lot at the bottom of Canal St were you, they were totally bladdered.

I expect now a fee has been agreed, that City will do everything they can to put pressure on Wolfsburg to finalise things their end. There's no way we can allow him to play for them this weekend and risk an injury if all financials are now agreed in principle.

They've apparently flirted with Bayern, no surprise as they've been doing that for most of the summer. There's been no real strong intentions from Bayern to sign De Bruyne, and I don't see why there would be at this late stage.

Hang on, if Allofs was working for us we'd all appreciate what he's done.

Give over slating the chap just because he hasn't bent over to us. He's doing whats right for Wolfsburg and I don't have an issue with that.

This isn't Liverpool with Sterling or Moyes "City didn't have a glass of wine with me to talk about a transfer" with Lescott. He's done a respectable job for his club and not once been rude or obnoxious.

Would we bollocks!

If he was working for us, then imagine our dof said of one of our players a few years ago: "Of course, he has the potential to play for Manchester Utd. But he also needs the right conditions in order to shine and to be given the right role. That's the case at City, but I don't know whether he fits Alex Ferguson's philosophy'. "We got lucky that he was unhappy at Chelsea when we signed him. It didn't work out for him under Jose Mourinho. Unlike City, Manchester Utd are capable of signing big names even if they are happy at their club, though."

Swap Bayern for Utd & Wolfsburg for City & that's what the wanker said in JANUARY. We would be absolutely furious. He would be playing for Bayern, this time next year if Allofs had his way.

Bent as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.