De Bruyne?

Scored two goals, first one was almost like an own goal but still credit should be given for awareness and desire to score that goal. Second one was a free-kick, any half decent goalkeeper could have stopped it. Marking was nonexistent for the first goal that was headed home by Naldo from De Bruyne corner.

And then Mancini thinks he can tap up Yahya.

I didn't even think tonight was a great game for him yet he still scored two and assisted the other.

No brainer for me, he is definitely better than Nasri.

de Bruyne is more of a Jovetic replacement and even though I do rate the player I wouldn't consider him better than Nasri.

Ray78 said:
de Bruyne is more of a Jovetic replacement and even though I do rate the player I wouldn't consider him better than Nasri.

I disagree mate, De Bruyne has around 10 goals and over 20 assists in all competitions this season, Nasri has never come up with such numbers and in my opinion never will.

Nasri is great at holding onto the ball, apart from that his performances are rather inconsistent and mostly non-existent in the big game.

Something makes me hesitant about him despite the good stats. Maybe it's because he seems to give the ball away quite a bit

...or maybe it's just the ginger :P

Silva_Spell said:
Something makes me hesitant about him despite the good stats. Maybe it's because he seems to give the ball away quite a bit

...or maybe it's just the ginger :P

That's probably it and don't blame you
paul_scholes_manutd_P_9891a.jpg

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

I disagree mate, De Bruyne has around 10 goals and over 20 assists in all competitions this season, Nasri has never come up with such numbers and in my opinion never will.

Nasri is great at holding onto the ball, apart from that his performances are rather inconsistent and mostly non-existent in the big game.

Nasri's ball retention is essential to our side and injuries have scuppered his progress this season. Before his injury he was getting some consistency in his game.

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

Nasri's ball retention is the one of the reason why we handed him a long contract.

really, I thought it was more about protecting our investment and further nasri himself has come out and said that he could be sold (or something to that effect)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.