De Bruyne?

jared said:
Not a good sign we are going after a Chelsea reject. But I guess it has come to this.

Matic was also a Chelsea reject!

De Bruyne is the real deal, you need only look at the clubs chasing him. This is the caliber of player we should be going for if we're unable to attract the established best in the world.

jared said:
Not a good sign we are going after a Chelsea reject. But I guess it has come to this.

Chelsea reject? I disagree mate, he is going to end up being their Pogba equivalent if he carries on the way he is.

The reason Mourinho sold him was because he doesn't like to train and therefore was useless in his system.

sam-caddick said:
jared said:

Chelsea reject? I disagree mate, he is going to end up being their Pogba equivalent if he carries on the way he is.

The reason Mourinho sold him was because he doesn't like to train and therefore was useless in his system.

Was it not because Courtois was boning his bird so it forced a me or him situation?

jared said:
why though? i was skeptical in the beginning but seeing him pperform after being linked with him - he is really really good

he is better than willian and oscar. chelsea have screwed up letting him go

as far as rejects go, they also rejected matic but went back for him

LoveCity said:
jared said:

Matic was also a Chelsea reject!

De Bruyne is the real deal, you need only look at the clubs chasing him. This is the caliber of player we should be going for if we're unable to attract the established best in the world.
Agree,this is the standard we need to be looking at,not shite like Kane and Ings simply because they're English!

BayernMan said:
I kno dozens of Chelsea fans who wud take De Bruyne over William....

There are 100s on here who will take just about anybody, over just about any City player, depending on the latest fad, or if we win or lose, & will probably be equally keen on someone else this time next year ( having totally forgotten whoever they were fadding about last year). So it could just be Chelsea fans of a similar ilk.

I have an open mind on DeBruyne, having not watched him since Chelsea. But I thought that he was an headless twerp at Chelsea, who kept giving the ball away. If it's true that he has 75% ball retention in a vastly inferior league, then it's unlikely he'll be very popular for very long, playing for City. All of our 16 year olds would have better stats than that. Those are the kind of stats I expect from a City player who is having a nightmare.

Hopefully if he does come here, he will improve greatly on that, because he won't last five minutes with that level of performance & will quickly become the new whipping boy.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
jared said:

Go on, I'll bite.

De Bruyne is a fantastic player and will make Chelsea curse their decision for years to come.

Send 'em Dzeko and cash and just get it done.

Would be brilliant in our team.
agreed, but how much cash is the question??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.