De Bruyne?

Dax777 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Ruhr said:
City can´t offer him, what Wolfsburg can offer him.
A home in Germany ?
A star role in the squad

If he comes, he will be coming at the start of a potential new build, as the team look to bring in the successors to the likes of Nasri and Yaya, so he would likely become a regular name anyway.

On current form he certainly aint no Navas or Milner

Can't recall if I posted in this thread before about him, but I would be absolutely thrilled if we signed de Bruyne. I try and watch Belgium international matches when available due to Vinnie and this kid has shined every time, often making Hazard look pedestrian. He in particular absolutely took us to the cleaners during the World Cup.

This would be a great signing for City if it comes off -- he's been one of my favored targets since the summer:

Kevin de Bruyne has opened up about his time at Chelsea, his move to VfL Wolfsburg in January 2014 and playing regularly. The winger joined Chelsea in 2012 and was immediately loaned back to Genk, before spending the following season at Werder Bremen.

The 23-year-old played just three games for the club.

He said: "I feel very much at home with VfL Wolfsburg in this very moment. I am able to sign a new contract with VfL Wolfsburg. Life in football can be fast moving. Football is much about money. VfL Wolfsburg is not yet like Bayern Munich, of course. And my biggest ambition is to come out for a big European club. One I can win trophies with. As much trophies as possible.

"Chelsea FC has not been the best choice at that point in time then. Being with Chelsea FC is like being in a different world. Manager José Mourinho did not explain to me why I was not playing more regularly for the club.

"Maybe things would have been different if Chelsea FC had to pay 45 million Euro and not 8 million Euro when I arrived from Racing Genk. A higher transfer fee would have potentially handed me a different sort of status inside the club. And, possibly, handed me more chances (to play more regularly)."

Off Sly Sports transfer clockwatch.

3 assist already in today game and there are more tham 20 mins to play..we should go big in for him because in my opinion he is going to be WC in 1-2 years he is damn good and will improve our squad and can easilly take nasri's place in first XI..i know wolsburg will ask big money for him to even consider to sell but we can trow dzeko in the mix maybe and do a cash+player deal...i don't think dzeko will say no to a return in bundesliga

Chelsea definitely have a record of letting really good players go. I haven't seen him since he played for Chelsea, but if he's improved as much as people are saying, then I'd be happy signing him. He won't be cheap though. Didn't Wolfsburg pay about £20m for him? So they'd probably want at least £30m. I reckon he'd come if offered the chance though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.