De Bruyne?

They got us by the balls here no doubt. Navas sure as shit isn't going to cut it. This is going to deadline day and we'll pony up. Book it. If this report is true that is.
I very much doubt it is true it contradicts everything else they have been saying all day you need to understand how the sporting media works

From now on he will not be called Allofs but Adolf, hes a little dictator. and he like the one precious, really like to fek ppl up

Spot on, if people have been reading this thread they would have seen this, it's just click bait

Well who in the hell are you supposed to believe then. My stupid ass never shouldn't have gotten as involved with this window like I have. Never again. This shit is for the masochists.

Thought the krauts might be good to deal with after the fuckin Italians, these goons take the biscuit!! That's me off transfers, makes me moody!!

But it could be worse I could be a rag

Well who in the hell are you supposed to believe then. My stupid ass never shouldn't have gotten as involved with this window like I have. Never again. This shit is for the masochists.
It's just part of the rough and tumble of the transfer market and some office junior on nights making shit up if you had witnessed other transfer windows they normally go like this, by Sunday United will be putting in a surprise bid for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.