De Bruyne?

If we were faced with the prospect of losing our best player, but with no great need for the money, I would hope that City are as stubborn and good at drawing out the extra cash as Wolfsburg are. I don't really get the hatred towards them. Are they supposed to bend over just because our club wants their top star? Just let it all play out and see what the end result is. That's all we can do.

If we were faced with the prospect of losing our best player, but with no great need for the money, I would hope that City are as stubborn and good at drawing out the extra cash as Wolfsburg are. I don't really get the hatred towards them. Are they supposed to bend over just because our club wants their top star? Just let it all play out and see what the end result is. That's all we can do.
The hatred comes from the fact that they are playing it so well. Especially since this feels inevitable. But, they are seemingly putting in a master class right now. Seems a little dirty to the Kevster though.

I must admit, i know it will pain us, but i'd leave this down to the final day. Get a figure from them which they will accept and leave them fuck all time for them to spend it in.

Sorry to but in again. BILD never actually said a fee was agreed, they said that personal terms were agreed and the clubs were in advanced talks. SSN Germany said they believed a fee was agreed. And if it's any consolation, every Wolfsburg fan I follow, and a couple work for WAZ, believe that De Bruyne will leave

Actually, if the fee is what they say (which may be bollocks tbf) I recon most on here would be saying 'get it fucking done!' & sign a replacement. It's a fair price.

Much worse for them, to receive an extra 5 mil & then not be able to get a player in because they've left it too late.

They have done far too much fucking about imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.