De Bruyne?

that feeling when you've been out on the raz and 50 pages have gone by and KDB is off again... FFS!!!!!!

Sorry to but in again. BILD never actually said a fee was agreed, they said that personal terms were agreed and the clubs were in advanced talks. SSN Germany said they believed a fee was agreed. And if it's any consolation, every Wolfsburg fan I follow, and a couple work for WAZ, believe that De Bruyne will leave

What's the number. A few hours ago people were calling Sky reliable and they announced the 50.4 agreement. Does anybody actually know what the fee Wolfburg will actually accept?

What's the number. A few hours ago people were calling Sky reliable and they announced the 50.4 agreement. Does anybody actually know what the fee Wolfburg will actually accept?
SSN Germany said £50.4m had been agreed, but they're not the most reliable, remember Gundogan to United being 'done'. I think it's fairly clear that €80M (£57m) would be accepted, I actually remember that figure being talked about quite a bit the last week or so. But this is Allofs so who knows what he wants, most of us are getting bored with him now.

All they have to do is play this stalling game for another ten days and they have their wish. They can keep him. Meanwhile we will not have time to sign anyone else and - if the stories on the other thread are not all rubbish (as they may be) - Chelsea will have nabbed Pogba.

We need to be very careful we don't get blindsided here as the window draws to a close and panicking sides seeing how well City have strengthened and are gathering momentum look to do things that two weeks ago they may not have felt the urgency to do.

Either way we have an excellent side that is clearly better than it was and whoever other teams sign we have a good chance of success. But I expect Txiki is totally on the ball about what is going on here and will not allow both his two main targets (Pogba and KDB) to slip away without one heck of a fight.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch now2 minutes ago
Bild: Wolfsburg believe €70m (£50.8m) is not enough for De Bruyne and want around €80m (£58m) to sell him

Weeeee. No clue about the reliability.

I'm pretty sure thats been the rumoured asking price for a while and we've been hoping to knock them down...lets hope we can meet them in the middle...50mil + 5mil add-ons...?

As many have said here.....Wolfsburg are going to keep putting up the price for KDB as they are in the driving seat.

The only person who can shift the balance of power here is KDB. He seems like a nice guy and obviously did not want to cause a problem over the transfer. But if his agent now tells him enough is enough here and it's to time to act.....refuse to play for them and confirm that you want to leave. Wolfsburg will suddenly be in a very different position and not be in total control of the situation dictating all the terms. Come on Kevin....this guy Allofs clearly does not give a damn about you.....time to return the favour and give him a kick up the pants.

Sky England usually announces something when everything is done and dusted, they know fuck all. Neither Sky Germany nor Bild is reliable.

Can't kev 'sleazily' put in a transfer request without putting in the transfer request? What's he have to do? Have his agent lash out? Refuse to play? I've been asking about this transfer request thing and nobody has answered me yet. Wikipedia defined it poorly by basically saying the club doesn't have to do shit other than take a reputation hit. Seems really grey.

This very well could get sorted out but at this point we shouldn't expect anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.