De Bruyne?

You can stick your fucking fair play up your arse, you can stick your fucking fair play up your arse, stick your fucking fair play, stick your fucking fair play, stick your fucking fair play up your arse!!!!
Waahhhh haaaa haaaa!!!
Sadly this is what a prolonged and frustrating transfer saga can do to you.
#prayforelbowbeards

Going on too long and now doesn't look good for any future deals we do. Offer them the 50m with a take it or leave it. It seems to have gone up a million every day for the last 2 weeks. Sometimes for the long term benefit of the club it is better to walk away Wolfsburg will think they have won the battle but may well have caused a bigger problem with keeping hold of a player that believed he was to leave. We can always go back in January with a 40M offer when KDB has started to lose interest in Wolfsburg.

if we pay more will our ST price go up?

if not then who gives a fucking shit

if yes then tell the greedy prick to fuck off

Going on too long and now doesn't look good for any future deals we do. Offer them the 50m with a take it or leave it. It seems to have gone up a million every day for the last 2 weeks. Sometimes for the long term benefit of the club it is better to walk away Wolfsburg will think they have won the battle but may well have caused a bigger problem with keeping hold of a player that believed he was to leave. We can always go back in January with a 40M offer when KDB has started to lose interest in Wolfsburg.

If Wolfsburg doesn't allow him to leave, he won't make a fuss over that. Wolfsburg have offered him a very lucrative salary and eventually he will move to a top club. Their gain, our loss.

I'll probably be vilified for this; but so be it.

It's quite clear that we haven't agreed a fee yet with no sign of that happening despite the 'advanced talks'

If everyone rightly recalls the ITKs stated that the fee would be around the 43 million back in July.

let's assume that 43 million was our estimation of KDB's valuation - that means in the space of a few weeks we've jumped circa 10 million.

Some negotiating team. With a slight resemblance to the Sterling transfer I might add.

Now Wolfsburg are holding out for 57; I actually foresee us backing out of this deal now rather than paying that.

then he'll end up at Bayern for a lesser fee.

I've actually thought from day 1 that we're focusing on the wrong area of our team here. We've been for the past two years the highest goal scorers in the league - we just needed to secure our midfield.

We haven't done that; despite the change of system. At the end of the day they're the same players from last year. See Gary Nevilles Post match analysis on Sunday.

As things stand I hope that Fernandinho, Toure and Silva don't suffer an injury or loss of form otherwise we're vulnerable both in the league and in Europe.

If that is wumming or offensive to anyone in here; I'm sorry - I truly am.

Most times I'd agree but this piece of the puzzle is too big to miss out on with Pogba out of the picture. I'm not so sure how committed Kevin is to coming here. I'm not trying to flap or whatever but it's possible he's fine with staying at wolfsburg and testing the waters again next year. For example maybe in his head he was 60/40 on coming here and staying there. I kinda get a shifty vibe from KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.