De Bruyne?

"Anyway, the latest man being hidden is Kevin De Bruyne. German newspaper Bild say the Wolfsburg player was hidden going into a private training session yesterday - the last he may have with the German club. Bild say De Bruyne's move to Manchester City now looks imminent because he's gone 'weak' at the thought of earning €20m a year with the English club."

I'll probably be vilified for this; but so be it.

It's quite clear that we haven't agreed a fee yet with no sign of that happening despite the 'advanced talks'

If everyone rightly recalls the ITKs stated that the fee would be around the 43 million back in July.

let's assume that 43 million was our estimation of KDB's valuation - that means in the space of a few weeks we've jumped circa 10 million.

Some negotiating team. With a slight resemblance to the Sterling transfer I might add.

Now Wolfsburg are holding out for 57; I actually foresee us backing out of this deal now rather than paying that.

then he'll end up at Bayern for a lesser fee.

I've actually thought from day 1 that we're focusing on the wrong area of our team here. We've been for the past two years the highest goal scorers in the league - we just needed to secure our midfield.

We haven't done that; despite the change of system. At the end of the day they're the same players from last year. See Gary Nevilles Post match analysis on Sunday.

As things stand I hope that Fernandinho, Toure and Silva don't suffer an injury or loss of form otherwise we're vulnerable both in the league and in Europe.

If that is wumming or offensive to anyone in here; I'm sorry - I truly am.
Wolfsburg hold all cards its simple as that. they can keep increasing the price if they like, because they dont want to sell. no negotiating team in the world would manage to stop it.

It's probably bollocks but what does it matter if we pay 57 million or 5 million. To the posters moaning about it, it effects your life in no way whatsoever.

actually I disagree there, it does affect our life

its ammo for the haters, and its annoying if we fail

=

life affected ;)

I'll probably be vilified for this; but so be it.

It's quite clear that we haven't agreed a fee yet with no sign of that happening despite the 'advanced talks'

If everyone rightly recalls the ITKs stated that the fee would be around the 43 million back in July.

let's assume that 43 million was our estimation of KDB's valuation - that means in the space of a few weeks we've jumped circa 10 million.

Some negotiating team. With a slight resemblance to the Sterling transfer I might add.

Now Wolfsburg are holding out for 57; I actually foresee us backing out of this deal now rather than paying that.

then he'll end up at Bayern for a lesser fee.

I've actually thought from day 1 that we're focusing on the wrong area of our team here. We've been for the past two years the highest goal scorers in the league - we just needed to secure our midfield.

We haven't done that; despite the change of system. At the end of the day they're the same players from last year. See Gary Nevilles Post match analysis on Sunday.

As things stand I hope that Fernandinho, Toure and Silva don't suffer an injury or loss of form otherwise we're vulnerable both in the league and in Europe.

If that is wumming or offensive to anyone in here; I'm sorry - I truly am.

This is playing like every major transfer. I'm as cool as a cucumber, I'm more confident than ever now that this is happening.

We have had a mint transfer window.

We can all have an opinion.

All I'll say to that post, is luckily for you, I'm not a mod.

I'm probably being a bit naive here but i can't get my head round the need for this protracted negotiation that seems to be going on.
For me it's quite simple.
A) Wolfsburg don't want to sell and KDB isn't too arsed about moving, in which case they should just tell us "he's not for sale and he doesn't want to move. Fuck off."
Or
B)They do want to sell him and KDB isn't too arsed either way, in which case they should tell us "you can have him but we want X amount. Pay it or fuck off."
What I don't get is this pricktease that seems to be going on where we don't know if they want to sell or whether they don't and if they do, how much money they want.
Or
C)They have told us how much money they want and it's us that are fucking about trying to haggle the price down.
Now when I think about it I think it's scenario (C)that is playing out here, it's the only one that makes any logical sense to me.
It's Txixi playing poker again.

@Forzacitizens not saying you're wrong but I disagree. Improving the attack even more should counteract the defensive inefficiencies. Am I the only one who hasn't completely written off Fernando btw? Give him another year at least. Plus, Delph. Also, I've heard the midfield argument for a while now but I'm having trouble recalling anybody in mind to fill that gap. I've heard veratti and Gündoğan but are those even realistic? Also, I just really dislike Navas :(

Wait but KDB is a midfielder. OK KDB will be played out on the right most of the time probably, but he is still a midfielder that is very capable at playing centrally. It's not a defensive option but isn't that what Fernandinho, Fernando and Delph are for? Who would you suggest would "secure" the midfield? a Matic type?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.