De Bruyne?

Seems Wolfsburg are taking the piss now if reports are to be believed?
KDB is decent but I'll still be breathing (hopefully) when the next bright young thing comes along so I'm prepared to wait!

We now make a revised offer of £40 mill for the player but with personal terms of £350,000 a week to the player for 5 years.
Fee reduces by £1000,000 a day until he's signs! Terms increase £10,000 a day as long as it goes on!
If that won't get him on strike nothing will!
Drastic measures (and I haven't don't the maths) but fire needs fighting with a bigger fire!

I've followed this club all over for 41 years now so, as it stands, I'm in heaven given what's gone before!I
But if it means selling clubs taking the piss like this well fuck em! .. I'd rather have a player that truly wants to be here!

On the face of it he doesn't seem to be pushing much, but who knows but he does appear to be a bit laid back about it all a bit of a wet not bothered either way. And I am beginning to feel the same.........a bit non plused happy if he comes mehh if he don't

I'll probably be vilified for this; but so be it.

It's quite clear that we haven't agreed a fee yet with no sign of that happening despite the 'advanced talks'

If everyone rightly recalls the ITKs stated that the fee would be around the 43 million back in July.

let's assume that 43 million was our estimation of KDB's valuation - that means in the space of a few weeks we've jumped circa 10 million.

Some negotiating team. With a slight resemblance to the Sterling transfer I might add.

Now Wolfsburg are holding out for 57; I actually foresee us backing out of this deal now rather than paying that.

then he'll end up at Bayern for a lesser fee.

I've actually thought from day 1 that we're focusing on the wrong area of our team here. We've been for the past two years the highest goal scorers in the league - we just needed to secure our midfield.

We haven't done that; despite the change of system. At the end of the day they're the same players from last year. See Gary Nevilles Post match analysis on Sunday.

As things stand I hope that Fernandinho, Toure and Silva don't suffer an injury or loss of form otherwise we're vulnerable both in the league and in Europe.

If that is wumming or offensive to anyone in here; I'm sorry - I truly am.

tumblr_inline_nple5dCbsU1s0fuu3_500.gif

Some people are criticising De Bruyne for not doing something that would have the board in meltdown if Aguero did it to join Real Madrid. He's definitely told Wolfsburg he wants to leave, he shouldn't have to go on strike and be unprofessional. His professionalism is something we should look forward to if/when we get this over the line. IMO the question is more who he will leave for (City or Bayern) than if he will leave.

Also, don't be so quick to treat that Bild article as 100% fact. I think he will be a City player next week, though you can never discount Bayern who *really* like him but probably can't match our package.

You really are becoming an arse wipe !!!

Why can't you debate me like other posters rather than reverting to childish comments?

I'm communicating a valid opinion - Being critical and asking questions of an organisation is how they develop and improve

Txiki and Allofs are probably both taking the piss out of us here. These mega deals usually go down to the wire anyway don't they? Maybe they are just skipping the bullshit and waiting to get to work towards the end of the window. I'm sure they're both well aware of the actual number that it was going to take to seal this all along. I can't wait for monday to come and pass with no progress. O/u set at 2500 pages before this concludes or deadline day has passed.

Anyway, I'm going out and getting drunk. Enjoy the weekend fellas.

I think that this will get done by mid week next week or not at all. I wouldn't like to call it either way. If we get him then we've had a bloody good window. If we don't and Pogba ends up at Chelsea it's been poor (getting one out of three of our main targets is hardly good). This is where Txiki earns his money imo or at least I fucking hope he does. This is worryingly starting to resemble the Kaka situation. Wolfsburg appear desperate for him to join Bayern next Summer.

Enough is Enough if for any reason the deal has been held up due to them changing the goal posts ,its time to tell them that our last offer will be our last and if there is no deal in place by Monday 5pm we will walk away, quite frankly the piss is being taken and we are being taken for mugs They ARE UPPING THE PRICE IN AN AUCTION WITH ONE BIDDER What has pissed me more is were paying a fortune for a player who has made it even harder for us by not coming out once to say his desire to play for us
That being the case then this will drag on till deadline day and then the side that wants this deal the most will be the first to blink.
And, yes, De Bruyne's attitude of indifference is baffling and frustrating to say the least.

Some people are criticising De Bruyne for not doing something that would have the board in meltdown if Aguero did it to join Real Madrid. He's definitely told Wolfsburg he wants to leave, he shouldn't have to go on strike and be unprofessional. His professionalism is something we should look forward to if/when we get this over the line. IMO the question is more who he will leave for (City or Bayern) than if he will leave.

Also, don't be so quick to treat that Bild article as 100% fact. I think he will be a City player next week, though you can never discount Bayern who *really* like him but probably can't match our package.

Bang on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.