De Bruyne?

Really !!! Remind us all where you have shown over the passed few days some positivity with our attempt to sign one off the finest midfielders in Europe !! You have shown nothing but negativity all the way through !!
Debate with you !!
Your continual put down of our club and players shows your true colours Raggy !!!

I have high expectations oakie - we should be going for the best players in the world. I am deeply excited about the prospect of us signing him.

'Putting down' is strong - I'm just asking questions I would be the first person to defend our club and regularly am.

Kind of surprised Wolfsburg keep playing hardball, I'm certain we'll end up with him either way, even if we have to pay the £57m (unless Bayern snaps him up of course), and if they keep this up it'll bite them in their ass when they'll only have a few days to bring in a replacement.

I have high expectations oakie - we should be going for the best players in the world. I am deeply excited about the prospect of us signing him.

'Putting down' is strong - I'm just asking questions I would be the first person to defend our club and regularly am.

As others have said it just seems that if there are five positive news items about City and one negative one you will report the negative one over and over. This place can be ridiculously critical at the slightest criticism of City but sometimes you have to realise that people are generally very excited and pleased with City and you are pissing a lot of people off with your antics. I don't think you are wumming but sometimes you have to realise you are being a huge party pooper and people don't want to hear it right now.

Exactly never known anything like it for twists.

I absolutely think your theory is correct but I nearly always find TH's info bang on. Both can't be right so what is going on? TH's source too optimistic?
I think by definition a source would relay information rather than provide an opinion, optimistic or otherwise, so we have to take that at face value. What it sounds like from reading TH's post is that the haggling seems to be over and a price that is acceptable to both parties has been agreed but Bayern now seem to have stuck their oar in at a late stage, and that seems to be a fresh complication our negotiators are having to contend with. That being the case it would seem that in the end it will be down to KDB to decide where he wants to go, and in that respect there is nothing any negotiator can do about it apart from improve his personal terms to make it more attractive for him to move to us, which the club may or may not be willing to do.

OK maybe my wording was/is a little strong.However I do believe that our intentions of signing more players of a high calibre type of player/s shows that we are now a European club that will not take no for an answer without a fucking big fight and Europe now sees us as a real threat,bigger than they ever thought possible.

It's all becoming very tedious now!
Wolfs are obviously in bed with Bayern but to the unobservant they both remain unrelated entities!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.