De Bruyne?

Some people are criticising De Bruyne for not doing something that would have the board in meltdown if Aguero did it to join Real Madrid. He's definitely told Wolfsburg he wants to leave, he shouldn't have to go on strike and be unprofessional. His professionalism is something we should look forward to if/when we get this over the line. IMO the question is more who he will leave for (City or Bayern) than if he will leave.

Also, don't be so quick to treat that Bild article as 100% fact. I think he will be a City player next week, though you can never discount Bayern who *really* like him but probably can't match our package.

True
But Aguero wouldn't fuck about like a fart in a breeze he would let us know his intentions, I don't think kdb knows what he wants

Why can't you debate me like other posters rather than reverting to childish comments?

I'm communicating a valid opinion - Being critical and asking questions of an organisation is how they develop and improve
Really !!! Remind us all where you have shown over the passed few days some positivity with our attempt to sign one off the finest midfielders in Europe !! You have shown nothing but negativity all the way through !!
Debate with you !!
Your continual put down of our club and players shows your true colours Raggy !!!

It's not just about counteracting the defensive duties - our midfield was literally torn apart last year - you can have the best defence and are still vulnerable with a weak midfield.

Now some of that is to do with the way pellegrini wants us to play, sure. Under Mancini we'd probably have another defensive mid in there.

I'm saying this off the back of two great wins. I just fear when the season properly kicks in the same problem will be exploited. Hope I'm wrong of course
This is definitely a good point, but what are/were the possible solutions that you had in mind? I'm sure they exhausted all angles and have gone the route of giving fernando another try with delph as buffer. Or delph a crack and fernando the buffer.

Some people are criticising De Bruyne for not doing something that would have the board in meltdown if Aguero did it to join Real Madrid. He's definitely told Wolfsburg he wants to leave, he shouldn't have to go on strike and be unprofessional. His professionalism is something we should look forward to if/when we get this over the line. IMO the question is more who he will leave for (City or Bayern) than if he will leave.

Also, don't be so quick to treat that Bild article as 100% fact. I think he will be a City player next week, though you can never discount Bayern who *really* like him but probably can't match our package.

It's certainly not fact. Are bild not up the crack of Munich?

This is all sounds like the end game to me. Bayern are clearly involved now but let's hope our time chasing Kevin has turned his head toward us. It would be a bit shitty dropping us after the all yards we have put in.

Thanks for that. After reading that, all I can say is that we don't really know where the negotiations are and that it's the conflicting information that is playing with our heads.

Exactly never known anything like it for twists.

I absolutely think your theory is correct but I nearly always find TH's info bang on. Both can't be right so what is going on? TH's source too optimistic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.