De Bruyne?

I just can't understand how some people think Ducado. What ever happened to reasonable thinking! ?
Not got a clue perhaps it's down to a lack of life experience by the way I am quite confident that this is done and dusted and he will be here by next week I would have rather it would have been done yesterday because I knew we would have a weekend of flapping

Very true and this can be underpinned by Wolfsburg saying why would KDB want to go to a club like Manchester City and Bayern saying the same when reports of Pep to us were circulating.

They don't like the Premier League model anyway and the bile Herr Kaiser has spat out at us in the past shows what they think of City in particular. I'd love nothing more than for us to get KDB, get our obligatory CL group draw with Bayern in it, and give them a good pasting with KDB scoring a hattrick both times!

Now that should sufficiently upset Herr Kaiser! :-)
With the home game setting a record for the most simultaneous moons. 55,000 asses expressing our felling a towards that horrible German club.

Well he was moaning like fuck about the UEFA restrictions last season & gave Boyata a pay boost & contract extension. Imo he'd always fill every spot if he could.
Wasn't Boyata kept because he could go in the squad as club trained. Where Zucculini would take up a squad place somebody else could use,, bit confused about the U21 , B squad stuff though.

You do realise that this foreign player spots thing isn't first come first served ? If (when) we sign KdB then Zuculini is just surplus to requirements, if indeed he wasn't even if we don't sign KdB.
If he was purely 'surplus to requirements' he wouldn't be here now. He would already be gone. Clearly City have some value on him & he has an official squad number, thus taking up a place in the 17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.