De Bruyne?

But he isn't "making way", de Bruyne has nothing to do with Zuculini, they are completely separate issues. One is a top footballer playing in a top team in a top league, while Zuculini is none of the above.
Well Zuculini is in a top team in a top league :P Just not a top footballer. Though don't understand people thinking he would be in our squad after the debacles at Valencia and Cordoba.

But he isn't "making way", de Bruyne has nothing to do with Zuculini, they are completely separate issues. One is a top footballer playing in a top team in a top league, while Zuculini is none of the above.

What does that have to do with him making way or not? He's filling up a squad space that could be otherwise used up by a superior player. So I'm not sure what you're on about.

...and what did the Germans ever give to us?

Bert Trautmann

...and what else

Uwe Rosler

and

Frontzeck, Gaudino, Immel, Karl, Lomas

Yeh but other than Trautmann, Rosler, Frontzeck, Gaudino, Immel, Karl, Lomas what have the Germans ever given to us?

Just thought I'd lighten up the the thread
(source Monty Python and old Bluemoon thread)

Kevin De Bruyne has become a top player in Europe and all big clubs like us (Real, Bayern, Barca etc) with the resources will have been tracking him for the past year or more. If and when we all hope and prey KDB makes a full contribution to lifting trophys at the Etihad all those top clubs will be asked why they didn't compete for his signature not least Bayern.
I have every confidence that our recruitment team are playing a blinder in the circumstances although the flappers this morning seem to be embroiled in WW3.

Have a "Guten Tag"

He is currently taking up DeBruyne's place in the squad. It's got fuck all to do with how good he is as a footballer, if he was Bernado Corradi, we would have the same problem. If he doesn't 'make way' somebody else has to. It's no rocket science is it ? We have 17 spaces. One of them is currently occupied by Zuculini. He is suddenly being moved on.

i think that's because City believe DeBruyne is coming.

That has been the ONLY point I've been making, & is the ONLY reason Zuculini has been mentioned by me, in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.