De Bruyne?

Wasn't Boyata kept because he could go in the squad as club trained. Where Zucculini would take up a squad place somebody else could use,, bit confused about the U21 , B squad stuff though.
Yes, but that's the point I'm making, imo Pellegrini wants a full squad if he can get it & even went to the length of keeping Boyata on for another year just to make up the numbers. Denayer is now linked with a move because Otamendi is coming in, imo, Lopes & Zuculini's rumoured loans/transfers, indicate a player coming in.

Clearly City have some value on him & he has an official squad number, thus taking up a place in the 17.
I didn't say we didn't have some value on him, but the point stands, squad number or not, he won't be priority over anyone currently in the squad, and de Bruyne will make him surplus to requirements, whether we move him out or not.

Zuculini went out on loan last year and failed to impress, he's come back to City because he's under contract with us, nothing more nothing less, he played OK in a couple of friendlies, for which I assume he needed a (squad) number.

I'll be very surprised if he's part of any squad we submit to either the PL or UEFA come September.

Anyway back on topic, he has his own thread(s).

You are not helping yourself are you? I could do the merciful thing and ban you from this thread but one part of me thinks that you deserve all the stick you are getting
He wants it.
Any sane person would have said what he said then left the arena, the fact that he repeats it gleefully of over and over and over and over again tells you differently.
It's been a shit window so far, and will only be worse if we buy this ginger charlatan. What we need is a defensive midfield player, all the rest are just sugar candy. I fully expect us to get relegated this season with such a poor defensive line up, in fact anyone in need of two Everton tickets?

You can't discount Bayern and, even though some people scoffed at their supposed interest, it is real. That's presumably why even though Wolfsburg have verbally accepted our offer, they're delaying over the weekend to see what Bayern's offer is.

Just think we're too far down the line with this to let it slip though. I doubt Bayern can match our offer, to either De Bruyne or Wolfsburg, and the player is said to favour a move to Manchester.

So you saying De Bruyne cant make his mind up or he is told where he has to go?

I didn't say we didn't have some value on him, but the point stands, squad number or not, he won't be priority over anyone currently in the squad, and de Bruyne will make him surplus to requirements, whether we move him out or not.

Zuculini went out on loan last year and failed to impress, he's come back to City because he's under contract with us, nothing more nothing less, he played OK in a couple of friendlies, for which I assume he needed a (squad) number.

I'll be very surprised if he's part of any squad we submit to either the PL or UEFA come September.

Anyway back on topic, he has his own thread(s).

That's the exact point why i mentioned him in this thread the first place. That he's making way for DeBruyne.

Sorry Ric but I struggle to believe we have agreed a fee but are happy to wait to see what bayern can offer?! We've been apparently chasing him for months and yet are sitting waiting to see if Bayern fancy him over the weekend even though it seems they've done little work on it.

Might be too simplistic but if we've agreed terms with De Bruyne and a fee with Wolfsburg then surely that's it done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.