De Bruyne?

What does that have to do with him making way or not? He's filling up a squad space that could be otherwise used up by a superior player. So I'm not sure what you're on about.
No he isn't.

Zuculini being currently at Manchester City has no bearing on us signing de Bruyne, why is this so hard to understand ? We'll sign KdB, whether or not Zuculini is still here, we'll submit squads to the PL and UEFA once the window closes, if he's still here and de Bruyne has signed he won't be part of either squad.

He IS in our squad!

In order for DeBruyne to come in, someone has to go. It looks like that's Zuculini.
That is not the point I'm making, and you know it isn't. One has no impact on the other, none whatsoever.

He didn't say anything resembling that.

Your right.. But the part where Wolfsburg are waiting on Bayern though is where I think what does De Bruyne want? surely if he wants us like it seems he would just tell Wolfsburg that and waiting to see what Bayern are going to offer is a waste of time..

No he isn't.

Zuculini being currently at Manchester City has no bearing on us signing de Bruyne, why is this so hard to understand ? We'll sign KdB, whether or not Zuculini is still here, we'll submit squads to the PL and UEFA once the window closes, if he's still here and de Bruyne has signed he won't be part of either squad.

That is not the point I'm making, and you know it isn't. One has no impact on the other, none whatsoever.

Amen. Why do people not realise that the final squads are submitted until after the transfer window?

Your right.. But the part where Wolfsburg are waiting on Bayern though is where I think what does De Bruyne want? surely if he wants us like it seems he would just tell Wolfsburg that and waiting to see what Bayern are going to offer is a waste of time..
If Bayern agree a fee also, KDB will be free to speak to both clubs.

He will then join Manchester City.

No he isn't.

The 'impact' is that Zuculini has DeBruyne's place in the squad. He has to go, in order to...oh fuck it.

Read the thread & see why Zuculini was ever mentioned at all in this thread, & you'll find it was because i mentioned him, because i think the fact we are moving him on, is because DeBruyne is about to sign.

just my opinion.

Then people are cominig on arguing the merits of Zuculini. I'm not I think it's good news he's going, because i think his squad place is being made available for DeBruyne.

That's it.

Unlikely there will be any big developments this weekend seeing as both teams have games?

On the other hand Txiki does not play and with the window looming we can't afford to let time pass. All the same Monday / Tuesday seems most likely

Unlikely there will be any big developments this weekend seeing as both teams have games?

On the other hand Txiki does not play and with the window looming we can't afford to let time pass. All the same Monday / Tuesday seems most likely

Good job there is a matchday thread tomorrow, for people to vent their anger on ;-)

Amen. Why do people not realise that the final squads are submitted until after the transfer window?
No idea, nor that they think that because a player has a number, we need to move one out to bring one in. This was proved last season when we brought Bony in, and left Jovetic out of the CL squad. We can sign de Bruyne, and keep Zuculini if we wish, but Zuculini just won't see much football, just the Capital One Cup I guess, better he goes elsewhere and play, and try an establish himself as a first team regular, and show something that might mark him out as having a future at City.

Then people are cominig on arguing the merits of Zuculini. I'm not I think it's good news he's going, because i think his squad place is being made available for DeBruyne.
I know you brought him up, but he doesn't have de Bruyne's place at all. He currently has a place, the second de Bruyne signs he doesn't, regardless of whether we sell or loan him out, see Jovetic last January.

He is currently taking up DeBruyne's place in the squad. It's got fuck all to do with how good he is as a footballer, if he was Bernado Corradi, we would have the same problem. If he doesn't 'make way' somebody else has to. It's no rocket science is it ? We have 17 spaces. One of them is currently occupied by Zuculini. He is suddenly being moved on.

i think that's because City believe DeBruyne is coming.

That has been the ONLY point I've been making, & is the ONLY reason Zuculini has been mentioned by me, in this thread.
Zucu has gotta make way for deBru - dats the way it is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.