De Bruyne?

I said if city know the deal is going tits up ie he's not coming city would then brief the press not because they're interested.

yea man not necessarily you. the general consensus here seems to be flapping at the first instance of negative news. as long as KDB is open to moving to us i fancy our chances of getting him.

Fee can't be accepted yet then if he is playing

We haven't made a bid/have made a bid and had it rejected/made our feelings known/had a bid accepted*

* delete as appropriate and repeat ad nauseum until the whole saga disappears in a time vortex of its own creation.

Sorry am getting tired of not being the only itk on this one

yea man not necessarily you. the general consensus here seems to be flapping at the first instance of negative news. as long as KDB is open to moving to us i fancy our chances of getting him.

Me too bud, that's why I said as long as city are keeping quiet it's all good on wards and upwards!

Man this thread has dragged out allllllll summer with no certainty as to what's happening as Regards de Bruyne himself and City approaching the player, I hope we do eventually sign Him after all the waiting around. As i've said previously, it's got deadline day written all over it imo.

Bizarre isn't it Matty.

Even more bizarre when you consider that Bayern's top 10 highest transfer fees are as follows:

Martinez £28m
Vidal £26m
Gotze £26m
Gomez £21m
Nueur £21m
Costa £21m
Benatia £20m
Ribery £18m
Thiago £18m
Robben £19m
Makaay £14m

Yet we are led to believe City are prepared to pay £50m or perhaps even a little more, and at the same time Wolfsburg are talking to Bayern about possibilities? It's just staggering. I cannot for 1 nanosecond imagine that Bayern would offer Wolfsburg anything like what we are offering.

Good point, well made.

I can't see De bruyne going to Bayern, especially in the construction where he is loaned out to wolfsburg another year. I think he is done with loan moves and will go to the club that wants him the most which is city. He isn't German so he doesn't give a crap about playing for "legendary" Bayern. Unless Wolfsburg reject City and accept Bayern, which would be the dumbest thing ever.

Would we agree to let him play this last game, after having bid accepted?
This is the same as when we were trying to sign Nasri from Arsenal. He ended up playing a Saturday dinner time game after it looking almost certain bed sign for us and then he did sign for us the week after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.