De Bruyne?

Plenty pal and I love going to every home game and aways when I can. It's not criticising city to say we shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic

Silva, Aguero and Yaya were risks. Hindsight allows you to claim otherwise but none of them had played in the premier league and none of them were as good as they are now for City.

Plenty pal and I love going to every home game and aways when I can. It's not criticising city to say we shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic
A lot of people on this forum think that any form of non-positive arse licking of all aspects of the club means you're a moaning ****. It's proper tiresome!

And many don't get that saying something like you have isn't criticism, it's an observation. For all they know Txiki could be thinking the exact same thing.

de Bruyne's had one outstanding season in his career and it's being reported that the price may be £57m when the reports were that we were going to put a £18-20m bid in at Christmas.

Is the deal looking dead? Just finished work and read that Bayern have tried for him? Is it panic time?

I will maintain what I said earlier - Wolfsburg have been an absolute nightmare to deal with it would seem. It's now down to KDB to grow a pair of bollocks and put a bit of pressure on Wolfsburg. Keep hearing people saying its 95% done, terms agreed, medical in 48 hours. What a load of bollocks. He has played about 3 games since it was nearly done and the asking price increases by the day. Take it or leave it bid by city required now, give Wolfsburg a time limit and let KDB apply some pressure cos this is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.