De Bruyne?

Mourinho sounds like a right idiot with his comments about KDB.

Will be interested to see how the German media report any recent developments. Last we heard a bid had been accepted any Monday seemed the day.

Now we have Allof saying he will play next Friday. We shall see

yes they were. negotiations started in 2010 summer but they refused to sell so was signed in January instead after Dzeko kicked up a fuss. Bitter cunts.
We should tell KDB and his agent you got 24hrs to make a noise or were off never to return

Yeah, one would suspect, unless it's involving a truly word class footballer, we'd avoid dealing with Wolfsburg in the future like the plague. Dragged this out for a phenomenal length of time, and the last minute Bayern interest being given consideration is just a piss take.

I'm wondering if this is another club owner trying the Bill Kenwright trick, where they conveniently leave it too late to sign a top quality replacement, thus, unfortunately, end up having to bank most of the money, which of course they would have spent, if only it wasn't for City.

If, and I say if, Wolfsburg are just leading us a merry dance. Then why are KDB and his agent not kicking up one almighty stink about it. The game Wolfsburg are playing is taking the piss out of them as well, of course that will depend on whether personal terms were actually agreed, as has been reported. Surely they must see that Wolfsburg are just stringing them along as well. As others have said, if KDB really wants the move the ball is in their court to make it happen. It's been said that he's showing his respect to Wolfsburg by not putting a transfer request in, what sort of respect is he being shown in return.

If, and I say if, Wolfsburg are just leading us a merry dance. Then why are KDB and his agent not kicking up one almighty stink about it. The game Wolfsburg are playing is taking the piss out of them as well, of course that will depend on whether personal terms were actually agreed, as has been reported. Surely they must see that Wolfsburg are just stringing them along as well. As others have said, if KDB really wants the move the ball is in their court to make it happen. It's been said that he's showing his respect to Wolfsburg by not putting a transfer request in, what sort of respect is he being shown in return.
He's too nice a guy to kick up a fuss, you can see it. De Bruyne will do fuck all to make this move happen, and he won't be arsed one bit if he stays at Wolfsburg.

If terms haven't been agreed and KDB really wants a move I can see some kind of kick off this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.