De Bruyne?

We should tell KDB and his agent you got 24hrs to make a noise or were off never to return
I totally agree with you. There must be a limit, we can not wait for ever and we should not accept to be manipulated without appropriate respond, even if the player is of great talent and value, we must put an end to such manipulation. KDB should understand that we have already tried our best, and we have invested a lot of efforts and time and now it is his turn to show that he is interested and put some pressure on Wolfsburg management.

He's too nice a guy to kick up a fuss, you can see it. De Bruyne will do fuck all to make this move happen, and he won't be arsed one bit if he stays at Wolfsburg.
tbf, KDB clearly looked uninterested during the game, which suggests that he wants out of Wolfsburg. He just afraid of putting transfer request in, for whatever reason

Yeah, one would suspect, unless it's involving a truly word class footballer, we'd avoid dealing with Wolfsburg in the future like the plague. Dragged this out for a phenomenal length of time, and the last minute Bayern interest being given consideration is just a piss take.

It's entirely plausible every club we deal with in future will be just as difficult.

I don't think it helps when everyone is aware of the money BT and Sky throw at Premiership football.

IF we don't get him I would love to see this:

Fernandinho - Yaya - Delph

Silva - Aguero - Sterling

No Navas or Nasri and move yaya forward as the playmaker

If it was off I would at least expect him to tell VK, it is the fact that he has not that makes me think he may still want to come.. If he does want to come , his refusal al to ask for a transfer could end up costing us £5-10m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.