De Bruyne?

kun said:
Loses the ball too much for me

That's not our problem, is it? He can open up defences, can beat opponenets one-on-one, has eye for the pass, is far superior in finishing the chances compare to Silva and Nasri, much better crosser of the ball than any one in our lot.

kun said:
Loses the ball too much for me

Gets dispossessed less than Silva or Nasri, Get's fouled more and has more assists than the two combined. his possession passing isn't as good but Wolfsburg aren't really a possession team.

He seems to really drive Wolfsburg forwards. We need more players like that so I'd be really happy with him coming in. Hopefully with Dzeko going the other way as others have mentioned.

PSG are apparently in for him
@BL_Latest: Laut "France Football" wurde Kevin de Bruyne bei #WOBInter von PSG-Scouts beobachtet und steht im Sommer ganz oben auf deren Liste. #WOB

BayernMan said:
PSG are apparently in for him
@BL_Latest: Laut "France Football" wurde Kevin de Bruyne bei #WOBInter von PSG-Scouts beobachtet und steht im Sommer ganz oben auf deren Liste. #WOB
Possible lavezzi or cavani replacement? Cant see him in midfield as psg have so many options there

I can see De Bruyne causing a big fuss and trying to leave this summer. He has no patience and don't think it's the right time for him to move. Should at least stay another season at Wolfsburg and see how things are after the Euros. Like Lukaku though he is too desperate for the big time too soon.

supercrystal7 said:
I can see De Bruyne causing a big fuss and trying to leave this summer. He has no patience and don't think it's the right time for him to move. Should at least stay another season at Wolfsburg and see how things are after the Euros. Like Lukaku though he is too desperate for the big time too soon.
Although he has come up with a lot of statements to the contrary.

The comparison with lukaku is not good Imo. Lukaku was never the best technically and he is also what, 21?

De bruyne will be 24 in the summer. I think the time is right or someone else will be the next big thing

bluechampion7891 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Although he has come up with a lot of statements to the contrary.

The comparison with lukaku is not good Imo. Lukaku was never the best technically and he is also what, 21?

De bruyne will be 24 in the summer. I think the time is right or someone else will be the next big thing
What has being the best technically got to do with anything? Lukaku still has the potential to be a world class striker despite his lack of technical ability.

It was not a comparison about their ability, but their continual poor choices in the clubs they joined. Both of them should never have joined Chelsea. Lukaku should have stayed at Anderlecht and then made a move to a club like Tottenham, Wolfsburg or Valencia. The same with De Bruyne.

Recently he said he did not want to move in the summer, but before that he kept talking about eventually moving to a bigger club and winning trophies. Lukaku said the same thing around the same time.

We will see what happens in the summer with De Bruyne, but I would not be surprised to see him end up at City, United or PSG.

I really think we should be going all out for this lad in the summer, he is arguably not just the best player in the Bundesliga this season but the best creative player in Europe.

According to Belgium media source Tixki has met with his agent and Tixki will watch him play tonight. Would appear we're well on to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.